Nicole joined the Armstrong Murray team six months ago and has quickly become a valued member of the team.
She is hard-working, diligent and incredibly organised. Anyone who sees her office can’t help but notice her immaculate, colour-coordinated filing system, stationery and accessories!
Our clients appreciate her friendly nature and efficient communication. Nicole firmly believes in responding to clients quickly, always wishing to ensure they feel relaxed throughout the process of buying or selling property.
Want to learn a bit more about Nicole? Have a look at our Q&A with her below.
1. What does a typical weekend look like for you?
Spending time with my family. We love taking our son to the zoo or out for a bike ride.
2. What’s your favourite type of pizza?
3. Where was your most memorable holiday?
Rarotonga – my husband and I eloped there.
4. Who is your favourite musician or band?
5. If you could travel to one country this year, where would you go?
The States to visit New York.
6. Where is your favourite NZ holiday spot?
Kai Iwi Lakes.
7. Which TV show are you currently watching?
I just finished watching Click Bait, which I really enjoyed. The Handmaid’s Tale is another favourite of mine.
8. What’s your morning beverage of choice?
9. What’s your evening beverage of choice?
10. What’s your least favourite food?
11. What’s your favourite local restaurant or cafe?
Currently Hapunan – amazing!
12. What was your first job?
13. What aspect of your role do you love the most?
Helping people buy their first home.
14. What is your proudest moment, personally or professionally?
When my son was born.
15. What could you give a 30-minute presentation on with no preparation?